Monday, August 30, 2010

It's a celebration!!

I couldn't be more excited....it's been a little over a year since I started blogging!!

and as if that isn't exciting enough...

LilFriend has decided to join me here at Red Dirt Girl Designs....so let me introduce ya'll to Amber....she's super talented, fun, and a great friend....she's decided to become a blogger....and after chatting about it a little we thought she should start here...that means more posts and a little more variety....and an easy way for her to get her bearings here in blogland....

she'll be doin' a little get-to-know-me post so ya'll can get to know her a little better...

to celebrate my blogiversary and Amber joining the fun it's giveaway time....

to show some LOVE I'm giving away a fat quarter each of these Amy Butler Love prints...


betcha want to know how to win right??

you'll have 3 chances to enter...

1. Leave us a comment...just a hello is fine or what you'll make with these beautiful FQs!!

2.  Follow us...and leave us a comment letting us know you are!!

3.  Blog about our giveaway...and come on back and leave a comment about it!!

the giveaway will be open til Friday September 3rd at Midnight CST....I'll announce the 2 lucky winners picked randomly on Saturday September 4th....please make sure you include an email address if you are a no-reply I'd hate for you to miss out because I can't contact you!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh,I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have these LOVE fq's! :) I would probably make a strippy skirt for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the anniversary and welcome to blogland Amber. (Great name btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this line! I only have Midnight Bouquet so I'd love to add to my stash...

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower already...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments...