Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm behind...

I feel like I've been playing catch up the last couple days...
i finished the Sweet quilt for SIcousin....
it's small just a lap quilt, but it's sweet and happy...


the binding is the pink paisley...i wasn't sure about it at first...but it looks great with the top and the backing fabric....


it needed simple quilting...so i echoed the seams the length of the shorter side of the quilt...and it looks really good...just crinkly enough but not too much...



LilFriend dropped this off with me...it's a gift for a big Iowa fan...
LilFriend has done a few of these sport team garden rocks...they are so cute...and spirited!!


And i have been frantically trying to finish my Red and Aqua Swap blocks....i'm mailing them tomorrow so that they get to Jane on time!!


1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing girl! You are so talented. -SI

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments...