Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paybacks...

so i'm sure you'll remember my arguments with my sewing machine....well i guess she really showed me....
paybacks suck...
there i was finishing up on the last bit of quilting on this quilt....and she just attacked me...
ok...alright....maybe i lost focus...and got just a wee bit too close....
and so...this is the result...

i took a pictures right after the revenge of the sewing machine....but they were just a tad too gruesome.....so you get to check out my band aiding skills....nice huh??
so i'm dealing with a really sore and disgusting looking finger...but i'm feeling lucky that the needle missed me...
well i think i'll be nicer to my sewing machine in the future....
and as you can imagine there is little quilting until i can grip a little bit better...
so i was doing a little crocheting...

and who couldn't use a scarf this winter??? so now i've got this super chunky warm one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...