Saturday, July 25, 2009

My First Quilt


I have always loved everything arts and crafts. I could bore you with a list of my endeavors and loves in the world of crafting, but I won't. Let's just say if it's crafty I have done it. Everything that is but quilting. Which upon thinking about it was odd, I have always loved quilts. It was time I learned to quilt.

I found a fantastic local quilt store. The Old Craft Store in Carrollton, Texas. I fell in love with this store on my first visit. I enrolled in my first class within minutes of entering the store. My First Quilt seemed the perfect class for me, running once a week for four weeks with a finished quilt top by the end of the month.

My First Completed Quilt Top



The instructor for My First Quilt was amazing. She is extremely knowledgable, funny, and an excellent instructor. I feel extremely luck to have participated in her class. And I've signed up for two more classes with her.


By week two of class, I had already bought fabric for my second quilting project. I am offically obsessed.

Here's the beginings of quilt 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...