Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I've had a wonderful weekend! I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to say that. For years, I've been a workaholic. I've always worked whatever schedule, whatever hours, whatever days that were needed. So finally being off on weekends, and it's amazing.

My Lil'Friend and I went to Canton for First Monday Trade Days. I had never been despite the raving of everyone I know. I had a fantastic time even thought it was alternately raining or steamy. There were so many amazing things to see. Lil'Friend and I purchased some old windows, and an old screen door for some upcoming projects. I'll keep you posted on those projects.

I will have to admit that I only got a bit of sewing done on Friday, but my evening tonight is to be filled with sewing. So maybe more later on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...