Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday...Monday...


I had a very good weekend....hope you all did too...

I got a new bed....it is FAN-freaking-TASTIC...
and trust me it was very necessary....there are only so many mornings that a girl can wake up under a 120 lb. Great Dane...no matter how sweet and adorable he may be...the full size bed HAD to go...it has been replaced by a King size....so now there should be room for me in my bed...

and i get to go back to the drawing board for linens.....YIPPEE....I love the idea of being able to change up the colors and style in my bedroom a little (or a lot)...

Today was pretty busy at work....by the time I left it felt like a long day...


so my to do's for tonight...yah...they got so tossed out the window....

i did however manage to get these laid out....



remember this post?

It took me a lil while to get the values balanced in the lay out...but now i'm extremely happy with it...can't wait to get this finished...it's going to be gorgeous!!!

Fingers crossed this will be a finished top by Wednesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...