Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh my...

Something interesting occured in the Walmart parking lot...

there I was helping my Grandma with her Christmas shopping....she and I were walking back to the truck all loaded down with the presents we purchased....we're talking as we are walking....there is a man getting out of his truck in the next parking space....he strikes up a conversation with my Grandma....and as i'm loading all the purchases into the truck and listening to them talk....it occurs to me that this is at least the fourth or fifth time in a row i've been somewhere with my Grandma that some man has chatted her up....

later in the evening as i'm relaying the tale to my mom....my Grandma says I'm my mother's daughter....in explanation my mom says Grandma is always getting chatted up when they go places....to which Grandma says to both of us "What can I say, when you've got it, you've got it!"

to which I can only reply Rock On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...