Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lots of Goodies

I got lots of great stuff for Christmas...


I have wanted one of these bad boys for a LONG time....I had pretty much given up on getting one...so I was super surprised when my dad gave it to me....
and it's fabulous to use....so there will be lots of baked goods in my future!!
a great Sox hoodie....

I also got a coverlet for the new king bed...but the pictures I tried to take did not do it justice so...it's an icy blue which I love...

some Meadowsweet and Nicey Jane that I had ordered for myself...
hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!! I sure did!!
Thought I'd share this other finished quilt top....

this is going to my Grandma....she exclaimed over the colors back when i was working on my Red and Aqua swap squares...so I made another set to make a quilt for her....

I'm trying my hand at stippling on this one...as i want it to have a really crinkly look when it's done..

I'm off to LilFriend's to celebrate and ring in the New Year....and my mom is coming to visit tomorrow...so it should be a fabulous new year for me...

Adios 2009...Hello 2010!! Happy New Year ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...