Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Current Inspiration

I have two books that are currently serving as my inspiration...
one book I've had around for a while and the other is brand new...

Joel Dewberry's book Sewn Spaces is just as awesome as his fabric lines!! Have ya'll gotten your hands on it yet?? You should go out and get it if you haven't...some really great projects...including some reversible fabric boxes that are just what I mentioned I need in the last post....
I've had Jelly Roll Quilts since I started on my quilting adventure...it was the first quilting book I purchased....
it was love at first sight for me with the Daisy Chain pattern...


so here is the progress so far...


all the strips are done...it's time to make the blocks...



I'm still really in love with this design...really really in love actually...










No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...