Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Rewind

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend....
mine was relaxing, yet productive...
I put the finishing touches on my bedroom spruce up...
pillows I started here, all done and on the bed..

I finished them with simple envelope style....in the opposing solid color from the solid on the front of each pillow...

here's a quick snapshot of my finished spruce up of my bedroom...

I added new white tables as nightstands...and simple lamps with different lamps shades as I didn't want everything to be all match-y match-y...isn't the Liberty of London shade on the right just adorable??

I'm super happy with the way it turned out...I think after looking at the pictures though that I need something over the bed since doing away with a headboard....and that it would be adorable to have fabric storage in the bright lime and fuchsia under the white nightstand for storage and to tie in the colors from the pillows...so guess that i'll be working this week??

after finishing up my room...I decided I deserved to pamper myself a bit by getting a manicure and pedicure...it was so relaxing...and the bright coral I choose for my nails and toes makes me smile
I also went to see 'Get Him To The Greek'....hilarious....and Russell Brand not only makes me laugh but I love his accent....
and this evening I'm enjoying The Next Food Network Star and Design Star....back to back...I'm in heaven...
and here is lil sneak peak at the fabrics in a quilt i'm working on...


Have a great Monday ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...