Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well Read Wednesday

I'm totally a book lover...I read a lot...
I won't tell you how much...or you'll totally think I'm a nerd...
I know I'm not alone in loving Stephenie Meyer....she's a freaking genius...she writes characters that the world falls in love with...I mean look at the Twilight saga...

is there anyone on the planet who hasn't read the Twilight books?? Or seen the movies??
p.s. i can't wait for then end of the month for Eclipse to get to the theaters...
well...the amazing Ms. Meyer has a new novella out...


cover art via stepheniemeyer.com

I picked this book up at Barnes & Noble on Saturday....
and I'll just tell ya...I finished it rather quickly...one of my favorite things about any book is how an author gets you to invest in the characters...and while this book is a little different in that you know some of these characters from another book....I was totally into all the characters even the ones I didn't know before hand...and I couldn't put this book down...
this is a quick and riveting read...it would be a great beach or pool read over summer vacation!!
so go out and pick it up if you haven't already...and an added bonus $1 from each book purchase goes to the American Red Cross...so it's a fantastic fast read and a donation to a good cause all at the same time...
have any of ya'll read it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...