Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guess Who's Back...

guess who's back...back again...

i totally heart me some Eminem...so i just had to use that line...


hope ya'll have been well while I was away on my bloggy break...


I thought a LOT about my blog over the last week or so...


I had decided to take a break and think about my blog because my posts were getting fewer and there was more time elapsing between posts...
I'm an over-thinker....I over analyze and over think everything...it's one of the things that I think makes me really good at what I do for a living and has helped me in my career....looking at everything from every possible angle is a great asset in a manager...but it makes me doubt myself in other arenas...
being the over thinker that I am I started by looking at why I started my blog in the first place...I had just taken a class and learned about quilting...I was in love with quilting...and also just discovered this online world of quilty and crafty blogs....which were so full of unbelievably talented and amazing women that create them...and I realized that I wanted to talk about the projects I was working on...but I really wanted to be part of this world of these amazingly talented and kind women...
then I needed to look at where I was at this point in my life and in this journey....I've mentioned that I just got a pretty big promotion at work and that I'm a bit of workaholic...I also have a lot of pride and can be an all or nothing type...if I do something I want to be the best and give it my all...and I'll be the first to admit that my blog was suffering in the battle between work and blog...
so I thought and decided that I still love quilting and still want to be a quilty-bloggy rockstar like the amazing women that I rush to read everyday....
and again being me the over-thinker....I had to think of a way to be able give my blog the attention that it needed...and so I devised a plan...it would be easy for me to post more regularly if I had pre-planned post themes for different days...
so here we go on a new adventure here in Red Dirt Girl World....so Wednesday will be Well Read Wednesdays....which for me being a very avid reader this won't be difficult at all...
hope ya'll will continue to take the time to read about me, my projects, and my life here in Red Dirt Girl world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...