Thursday, September 17, 2009

Make It Stop...

What does a girl have to do to get some sunshine??? It was raining again today...and there's a chance it'll continue tomorrow....

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! I need sunshine to feed my creative soul...this dreary grayness makes me want to just crawl up in my bed and watch TV...

which is exactly what I did today after work....so nothing productive to report....

but something super duper exciting happened....I was one of the winners of Terri's giveaway...this is my very first ever giveaway win...and I couldn't be more ecstatic!!

so it's been a pretty darn good day...even with the rain!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you about the rain, grew up in the northwest and it got a little dreary! We've been dry in upstate NY though...my grass is crunchy! Congrats on your win, are you planning to make anything specific yet?

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments...