Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Update

I can't really count Friday night as part of my weekend....as I went to bed super early due to an allergy headache...(thanks to all that rain last week)....


I worked Saturday....which wasn't so bad....the weather was beautiful, it was busy, and I got to meet/help some great customers!! There were a ton of people in Dallas for the home opener of the new Dallas Cowboy's Stadium vs. the New York Giants on Sunday, and a UFC event at the American Airlines Center. So it was super busy at work...and the day flew by rather enjoyably.




Ry and I got out and enjoyed the sunshine in the late afternoon....







He is very into the birds....he'll just stand and watch them....with this serious look and stance....I just had to capture and share it!!



Sunday and Monday were filled with errands...which included a trip to pick up the last of my fabrics for the Disappearing 9 Patch Swap...





picking out the reds was super easy for me...but I can absolutely not say the same thing about the aquas...but now I have them all and I am very pleased with my choices....and can't wait to get started on those blocks...



I went to see a movie also...All About Steve...it was pretty good...funny and touching....but as I was leaving the theater I realized that I still haven't seen Julie & Julia and was kicking myself for not going to that...it can't be in theaters too much longer...and I don't get to the movies very often....so I'll have to try to get back to the theater soon to see it...*finger's crossed it stays at the theater*



I also let myself catch up on some of the things on my DVR....



Top Chef, So You Think You Can Dance auditions, and the Design Star Finale.



and I worked on this as I was watching....





the beginning of a crochet project...more on this little pretty later...

I have a lot planned to complete this week....I'm hoping to have 3 completed projects by the end of the week...

wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Hope your raining days are over and the sun is back!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments...