Monday, September 14, 2009

Rain..Rain...Go Away

It's been raining here almost non-stop since Friday night...


So this is how we spent most of our weekend...


so really all I have to show is....


Orange Pride is completely finished...labeled and everything...but don't look too closely at my embroidery skills (or lack there of)...if it had not been impossible to find the correct orange in marker form it wouldn't have been necessary to go with this beautiful floss (and not do it the justice it deserves)...*woeful sigh*



and here's an up-close of the quilting...I decided to go with random abstract squares all over...in the process of quilting I was second guessing this decision...but in the end I think it looks great...


I had planned to mail this tomorrow...but when I talked to my mom, she said to just hang onto it.....because she'll be down in a couple weeks and she can take it home then...I don't think she realizes how dangerous that is...Orange Pride might simply become too attached to Ry and myself to want to go home with her a few weeks from now....*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments...