Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Update

Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend!! I know I sure did...

One of the things that really helped to make my weekend was that Friday when I logged in...
the most amazing thing happened...there was this little green man in the corner of my dashboard...and it said I had followers...

**ear to ear grin**

I can not tell you how ecstatic it made me...to think that people are interested in my lil blog....makes me all warm and fuzy...
this may have even helped motivate me...after my slightly less than productive previous week...


I got a lot accomplished...let me show you...

I turned these...


into this....

**for the friendship bag swap**


and started making these for a new project....




and remember the Orange Pride quilt??....I pieced this for the back....

and quilted it with this....

just need to finish the binding...then wash and dry it...and then show off the quilting to ya'll...it turned out even better than anticipated!!

and then a few none crafty things....got done also...

I also watched lots of college football (**huge smile** my Cowboys beat Georgia)....

participated in another Fantasy Football draft (don't know how I'm gonna keep up with both my fantasy teams)...

bought and watched the first 5 episodes of True Blood (I finally had to see what everyone was raving about)....

watched the last few episodes of Weeds from my DVR....

and finished the last couple chapters of Finger Lickin Fifteen...

and I had to work this morning....so surely I've made up for the lack of accomplishment last week??? Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you were a busy woman! I can't watch True Blood, I just know I will be so sucked in and be way to obsessed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag! Your placement of the large print is spot on. I found your blog through the Fabric Pimps group :)

    Your great dane is absolutely adorable. I love animals!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments...